Admin's Discussion - Page 6 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Admin's Discussion

Comments

• Tell him if he don't post pics of his best birds he can't get back on. Lol
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    Thank you to Jason for giving me a call. He sent a screenshot and it definitely spoke a thousand words.

So, seems like it was a coding difference for Apple devices. I made a few changes and he said he can read the pages now. This would impact anyone coming from an iphone or ipad. If you have friends that have been getting "the black screen", have them try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I did post my cellphone number and anyone is welcome to call.
  • edited November 2015
    Never mind
  • Thank you Sherri!
  • I went to change the email address on my "LeeWaddle" account but couldn't so went to change it back and it's saying I need to check my email inbox for confirmation email but never got it so unless Sherri can straighten this out I guess I'm back to my original "bantamman" user name but would rather just use my real name user name.
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    I have wanted to change my user name but can't seem to figure out how to do it..I want everything else to stay the same...I went to my profile and tried to change it but it didn't work.
    Also it seems that before the site was updated you could check on someones user name and it would show what there real name is..but i guess that doesn't work anymore?....
  • No you can't change your user name which is the reason I have 2 different accounts because like you I wanted to change mine but couldn't. If you do open another account you will have to use a different email address.
    Wonder why that is?...So could i just cancel my account and open it up again with a new user name but everything else the same???....
  • edited March 2016
    I thought I would cancel my original account to open one using my real name (Lee Waddle) but didn't see any way to do so, so I would say no.
    Ok so why don't they fix this ???....Can anyone explain why this is?
  • Do we have an administrator now?
  • We have an admin. but she's usually really busy.
  • I would also like to see a person's real name other than just a user name. I would also like to be able to see where they were from.
    Yes..I think before they changed things you could see you the persons real name was....So i hope they can get some of these things changed....
  • Still waiting on my confirmation email so I can go back to my other user name.
  • So there's no admin for this site?
    Yes how come they don't answer and help with your questions???
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    TRY BILL TRAMMEL PM HIM.
  • Tracy I am not authorized to do these things, only moderate.
    I have been seeing these issues but cannot do anything and I did try.
    Maybe Sherri will get a free moment and help us.
  • So is the site under auto. pilot or is there an admin.?