Admin's Discussion - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Admin's Discussion

Comments

• Sherri, All your efforts are deeply appreciated. THanks, Wayne
  • I guess this is the year for site upgrades. A lot has changed on many sites that I've seen. It's hard to change & run a site at the same time especially when there are unseen problems. Thank you Sherri for spending you'r free time fixing & upgrading this site .
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ADMIN PLEASE REPAIR THE PIC OF THE WEEK THREAD SO IT WILL MOVE BACK TO THE TOP AFTER EACH POST.
  • When I tried to edit a post I wrote today it told me it was spam.
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    I have been doing a lot of work to keep bots out of our forum. You have probably noticed the crazy threads aren't being created now. I have more work on my end with manually approving each account which can take legitimate users a bit more time to get in. I believe I have measures in to stop the bots at this time though. Please be patient. If this works, I will set it back to automatically approve after the email has been verified.

If you are CURRENTLY having a problem, please post it here. This is the thread I will be looking at.

Sherri
    sherri@whisperingoakslane.net
    (580) 380-1917
    SHERRI JASON COPASS (BLACK)IS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING BACK ON THIS SITE.COULD YOU HELP HIM OUT.
    ALSO WHEN I POST ANYTHING MY POST STAYS IN THE POST BOX.
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    By the database, it shows Jason was last active yesterday. Is he still not able to get in?
  • Tracy, My posts are doing the same thing. I delete it and get out and when I come back to that thrread it is there again.
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    Probably has to do with auto save. I recently changed it to where it saves to your computer rather than make a database hit. That required a lot of network resources. I'll look into it later.
  • All I see is black on mine
    that is what jason copass is getting also just a black screen
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    What is done prior to getting the black screen? On computer or mobile device?
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    I changed the auto save back. That should stop the comments from reappearing.

Are they still getting a black screen? If so, what leads up to it?
  • Yes still black screen sometimes it works just for a second on mobile device
  • Thanks to Sherri, I can now get back on this site!
    I TALKED TO J. COPASS YESTERDAY AND HE IS STILL GETTING A BLACK SCREEN. ADMIN YOU MIGHT SEND HIM A PM AND HELP HIM OUT.
    copass is still having trouble admin
  • Sounds like he been black screen
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    Tracy, please have Jason call me @ (580) 380-1917. It will be easier to troubleshoot by talking than PMing.