Admin's Discussion - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Admin's Discussion

Comments

• Sherri, can you fix the picture upload so we can post photos. Thanks.

• I can't send pprivate messages

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.

IT,S REALLY SAD TO SEE THIS SITE GO FROM WHAT IT WAS TO NOW NO PICS SINCE THE UPDATE.NO ONE ON HERE.

• lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon

Whats going on??...I hope things get resolved soon

• I had a text message indicating signing up for the site may be an issue. Thought you might want to look into that. 

• I still don't know what was wrong with it to start with why did it need an upgrade? And can a new one or this one be rebuilt like the old one just wondering about that.
  • I don't knoy why the site was changed, no one has explained, I do know that nothing is free and sooner or later some one has to pay, These sites cost money and the only thing that  I have seen that brought in money was the few adds that were on the site, now even those are gone, I just wish Sherri would let us know something.   

ME 2

NEED TO CHANGE THE THREAD NAME TO DOWN GRADE.

• site apparently destroyed , worthless

• I'm sure it'll get fixed

SHERRI IS A VERY SMART LADY AND HAS BEEN IN THE SERVICE AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO REPAIR ALL OF THIS. THE QUESTION IS WHEN IS SHE GOING TO.

• There is real bad flooding down her way from what i understand. Im sure she has her hands full.

• The site membership will start to suffer if it's not fixed soon, the site is plain and un usable to post pics now you have to go through a 30 step process.
  • 29.5 steps more than my brain can do
  • It is still a great communication tool for us to share info in spite of the picture issue. Come on guys. Don't start jumping ship yet. We will gey thru this. 

• Kjundog I liked seeing what other people were raising and to see how other peoples interpretation of the standard are, now I will have to read there description and picture it in my head lol. And no more weekly pic of the week unless we can make a detailed description of the bird for Tracy to judge.
  • I enjoyed posting and looking at all the nice pictures that we could do and conversation is nice also, hopefully  we can get it fixed soon!!