Admin's Discussion - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Admin's Discussion

Comments

• I appreciate what you are doing! I didn't mean for it to sound like I was complaining. I apploogize if it seemed that way.

• How do we post pics? Not being disrespectful Sherri, old people don't like change. Lol
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.

amen on that

• Can you put a "return to discussions "at the bottom of the page? It would help a lot so I don't have to scroll back to the top every time I get on a discussion.

• I appreciate the work you put in to the site and the time you take out of your life to make this site better. I'm sure the change was needed and after we get use to it and any issues get worked out it will be even better than before. 

However I can not see the pictures that have been posted sense the change. also my fat thumbs seem to be an issue while using my phone on the new smaller text. 

SOORY I COULDN'T GET IT TO SEND MY MESSAGES ABOVE.ALL I HEARD IS THE DISCUSSION PUT IT BACK ON THE BOTTOM AND PEOPLE CAN'T POST PIC,S. THE SITE LOOKS GREAT.

ALSO THE PUT EDIT BACK ON EACH POST, THAT WAS NICE TO HAVE.

• Sorry if I sounded rude I just really liked the site and was not aware it was broken and had to be fixed it seemed to be working for me. And as far as the computer lingo that admin. Posted you might as well been speaking Spanish to me. Don't mind me just got to adjust to the new site.
  • adminadmin Durant, OK

I will be work on the mentioned issues tomorrow morning.

• Thank you Sherri.

• Thank you Sherri for everything you have done and continue to do. 

Every attempt at change is always intended for the best and at times creates unseen or unexpected issues. This is just one of those cases. Be patient guys I have a great deal of confidence in Sherri I'm certain she will get the problems resolved just remember she has other things to do as well 

• Another thing I noticed is, I can't reply back to message.. for me to send a message I have to create a new message.

• Starting to come together !
  • New messages should be hilighted as before. As it looks now, I can't tell if anyone has posted anything on any of the discussions.

• We do appreciate the time you spend and all you do for us A BIG THANK YOU SHERRY !!!!!!!!

• You have done what the other club has not, you have given us a stable site with no political agendas  where all of us can be friends. I want to thank you again Sherri  

• I spend a lot more time on this site, it's a lot easier.