"Welcome New Members" - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

"Welcome New Members"

tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
edited March 2014 in Somethin' to Crow About
WE HAVE 168 MEMBERS AND 168 THREADS,EVERYONE GO OUT AND GET A NEW MEMBER. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE PRICE.LOL.

Comments

• cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    I like that idea Tracy, I will see if I can't hustle one up. The more we have the more we can learn from.
  • i got a new member to sing up tonight
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THATS GREAT YOU MIGHT ALSO SIGN THEM UP FOR AMERICAN IDOL, JUST A JOKE, THANKS CURTIS. HANG ON TO WANDA.
    NOT EVEN 1 HR AND HAVE 2 NEW MEMBERS,LIKE TONY THE TIGER SAY,S THATS GREAT.
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    Awesome thread, Tracy!

You are a great promoter of our site! Thank you for all you are doing.
    171 And Growing
  • tracy i know they like chiikens but i havent heard them sing. lol. i have hung on to her for 21 yrs i dont think shes going anywhere . lol.
    REMEMBER THE CHALLENGE WOULD LOVE TO SEE 175 TO 180 OR MORE BY THIS WEEKEND.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I sent an invitation to a couple more people this evening. Lets see what happens?
    WE MADE IT 175 GOOD WORK AND KEEP THEM COMING, WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS.
  • Where is Wade and Cagle?
    AS YOU CAN READ WE ARE GETTING PLENTY OF HITS ON THE SITE WITH 177 MEMBERS WHICH IS GREAT. PLEASE SOME OF THE NEW AND OLD MEMBERS PLEASE POST SOMETHING ON THE THREADS. WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
  • I'm back... Been a very long week already. Very glad to have the site back up.
  • Was wondering what was going on. Good to have this back. I was worried.
    I THINK WE HAD TO CHICKENS IN THE PEN,THATS WHAT HAPPEN WE OUT GREW OUR WEBHOST.BUT ALL IS GOOD NOW.
    TO MANY,SORRY.
    HEY WE ARE UP TO 179 MEMBERS,PLEASE YOU NEW AND OLD MEMBERS PLEASE POST SOMETHING. IF I CAN ANY ONE CAN.THERE IS SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR. I TALKED TO OTIS F. THE OTHER NIGHT AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE OLD PIC,S THAT I POSTED AND HE SAID HE HAD SOME OLD PIC,S OF JACK YODER AND OTHERS.
    181 MEMBERS GREAT KEEP EM COMING.
    185 MEMBERS AND GROWING WELCOME TO ALL GREAT SITE PLEASE POST.
    190 members this is great lets hit 200 welcome all new members.