newbie - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hello my name is José and I'm a new guy. Trying to get some quality old english Gane bantams. I live near Houston, TX and I'm willing to pay good money for quality birds thanks

Comments

• be very careful where and who you get birds from
  • And why is that? I
  • Not all folks are equal in desire to provide a good start. Some will provide nice birds that may not produce anything desired when bred to each other. Other guys will just sell birdz. And a few are interested in seeing someone get a good start.
  • I've also been told not to buy from hatcheries
  • edited February 2015
    Beware like they said. Facebook famous people are the worse
    Lots of good breeders on here so take their advice and use it. Ozee , tater , Tracy hill , cooper , Jw and lots more on here are good to listen too
  • So where can I start looking? I really like the self blues
  • Jeff simpson
  • How can I get in touch with him?
  • Will send you his number
  • Welcome. Lots of good advice here beware of the feather merchants. Good luck with your Quest for self Blues. My Advice is get a Trio or two of the Best you can get !
    Hedgeapple
  • There is a show near you- La Grange- on March 8th. You may want to go to see what is there and talk to some of the locals. I doubt if there is any self blues but you would be able to talk OE to a few people.
  • Yea I plan on going to that show