Branding Irons - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Branding Irons

edited December 2014 in Somethin' to Crow About
Dose anyone know of anybody that makes Branding Irons For people to put their Brand on their show box's ?

Comments

• scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    edited December 2014
    that is a pretty good idea there Storm. I need one in the shape of a Fedora.
  • I do some forge work. Depending on the detailing of your pattern wouldn't be too hard to do
    Hedgeapple
  • L & H Branding irons has a web site.
  • L&h is who we recommend at our vet clinic. They can do just about any design. The also make universal irons and I have used them to brand my wife's grandparents caskets when the passed away.
  • Dose anyone have their web site address ?
  • Google l&h branding irons
  • L&L is the best and good people
    That's who I use for my cattle irons
  • The reason I was asking is that people are having their show box's stolen at the show's . And also I had a good friend that had two very nice Opals stolen from the Calhoun show . I hope that this person is very proud of their self for that . But the old saying what goes around come's around . I can not stand a thief what so ever !!!!!
  • edited December 2014
    L & H is what we use too - good irons
    I was thinking about having little brass name plates made to put on my new boxes. My old boxes were painted with our name - they were big and ugly, doubt anyone would have wanted to steal one of those!
  • I want to thank ya'll very much for the information . I just don't want any of my show box's stolen .
  • You can make your own metal tags at walmart. Most walmarts have dog tag making machine $5 a tag
  • I am wanting mine big enough that everyone can see who the box's belong too .
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    My sister has a wood burner Ima but my name in it
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    On my box