does anybody on here ever sell there culls? - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

does anybody on here ever sell there culls?

edited December 2014 in Somethin' to Crow About
Does anybody on here sell there culls for cheap for people like me who just raise birds and not show them?

Comments

• nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    I do
  • Okay how much and what breeds? Could you text me at 423-293-4217.
    Where are you located
  • Surgoinsville tn
  • Y would u pay $5 a bird and $60 for shipping. Seems to me u need find someone close
  • There ain't many birds around here.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I sell my culls but I call them "SHOW BIRDS"! I sell them on the internet and tell everyone that I am a big time breeder and all the big boys buy there birds off of me and I sell them for big money.

LOL Just kidding!......Sorry guys I couldn't resist....
  • Heck, I thought that was what them online chicken auctions were for. Dumping them culls on some rookies. LOL. Last year was so bad a breeding season that if I had a few culls it would be a step up from what I produced.
  • Well I really ain't worried about showing to much just like raising them for a hobby.
    Y would u pay $5 a bird and $60 for shipping. Seems to me u need find someone close
    Y did you say that I could have gotten rid of my culls lol
  • I dont know if you have facebook but if you just want culls join the group Old english game bantams buy, sell and auction. There is plenty of birds on there but again not a good place for high quality birds.
  • Shoot all you guys got me beat. I give away the good ones and even pay shipping sometimes, I breed from the culls. If I got rid of the cull birds I would have 2 left and they would not be very productive since they are both hens.
  • Okay thank you