Classified Ads - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Classified Ads

Comments

• I have a trio of whites,1 young pr of Columbians,1 pair of lemon blues 1 pr of fawns, a pair of spangled,1 bsdw hen, for sale call or text me 5012157382 thanks
  • My nephew is getting out of Columbian rock bantams. He's in northern California. Pm me on here & I'll give you his number. They're Jim Sallee line birds.
  • In the event anyone in the area or an area where shipping is yet to be banned due to AI outbreaks or heat. I'm cutting back on male line birches and silver blue breeder birds. I have a considerable selection I'm letting go. Calling is best 405 878 6381 carl
  • Any for sale in HAWAII call me at 652 8512 aloha JOE
  • I have some Gamefowl that I would like to trade for old english game bantams, I'm in NC , if you're interested text or call me at 910-824-2163 for pics or information, thanks.
  • I have a pair of lemon blue moderns for sale message me for more information
    KIMG0018.jpg
    1836 x 3264 - 3M
    KIMG0007.jpg
    1836 x 3264 - 3M
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    CRWN I AM NOT INTO MODERNS FOR MYSELF TO RAISE BUT I LIKE TO JUDGE THEM,BUT WHAT I'M GETTING AT IS THAT MALE HAS GREAT COLOR. FOR ALL OF YOU THAT RAISE LEMON BLUE O.E. OR MODERN THAT IS THE COLOR YOU WANT.LOOK AT HIS WING BOW IT HAS THE RIGHT COLOR.MOST ARE TO DARK IN THE WINGS.
  • I am thinking about selling all of my red and blue band female whites of Tim Cox line which is the old mike green line. I have 10 birds total.. 2 males and 8 females. If anyone is interested in them pm or email me at griffinjosh46@yahoo.com

Pick up only, no shipping because it is too hot.
  • I am looking for a pair, trio or two pairs of good Creles. Need to be shipped when weather cools off. Thank you.
  • I'm cutting all but a few breeder pens. Nearly everything from this year and some from last year will leave or be culled by mid sept. I'm going back in for surgery sept 1 so I won't be showing this year. I only plan to keep 10 breeder pens everything else needs to leave soon as I have less than 10 days till surgery and will be unable to care for much till Jan or feb.
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery...Sorry you have to cut back on your birds...Take care...
  • Hey, Don't send Tank anywhere except here in the swamp. LOL
  • Hope you're surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery
  • I can send him home with you in December if you would like. He has a home but we can easily send him back and forth
    He has been a great breeder and has a great deal to contribute. I have been very carefully where that blood goes.
  • Wish you a speedy recovery Carl!
  • Another dose of his blood to some of the pullets I got would be awesome and December would just be about right.
  • That bird isn't going which state is home.
  • He has more air miles than I do.
  • Wayne you are more than welcome to him. I can ship him earlier if you need just let me know.
  • No, December is just fine unless you just want one less bird to care for now. I will probably start up hatching around Thanksgiving. One of the pullets I am going to put him needs to show in December anyway so that pen won't get put together until after Shawnee,