Classified Ads - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Classified Ads

Comments

• ArmstrongOEGBArmstrongOEGB Coldwater, Michigan
    Is that a no?
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BILL WULFF AND JOSH GRIFFIN LIVES IN INDIANA.
  • Looking for some nice female line blacks
  • edited March 2015
    I have a trio of Birchen American Game Bantams if anyone would be interested. Pics on request
    20150327_191230-1.jpg
    2454 x 2037 - 3M
    20150327_191232-1.jpg
    2370 x 2109 - 3M
    20150327_191237-1.jpg
    2352 x 2126 - 3M
  • I have some Rhode Island Red bantams for sale kept to many from last year need to make room for my oegb they are Ricky bates blood line and some bob blosle blood line just message me on hear with your number if interested. Thanks
  • Looking for a female line Quail cock or cockrel . Please send picture of them to 470-955-3819 ?
  • Lookimg for a nice pair of blacks or lemon blue. Pm me if you have something.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    edited April 2015
    PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR BIRDS FOR SALE OR BUYING.
  • Looking for a pair of Chocolate old English male or female blood line . And I don't want someone's trash if you know what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jason Nicklas in Purcell,Okla He has been working on them for a couple of years .
  • How can I get a hold of Jason about the Chocolate's ? Phone number would be great .
  • Don't know of anyone with a good exhibition line of birds that sells eggs or chicks.A lot of the chicken peddlers sell eggs & chicks .I've been offered $10.00 up to $20.00 an egg out of certain mateings.
  • 2spur, Eggs shipped through the mail seldom are very successful. Best you can expect is maybe a hatch rate of 40% and sometimes worse. I do not reccommend this practice to anyone.
  • long ago Jake Lail sent me 2 dozen eggs off of his creles, I hatched 13, not to bad for going through the mail
  • Storm send him a PM his User name is jwnicklas
  • Storm If You look on here under chocolates you should see some of his birds
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    You won't get a start from eggs lemmetell you that
  • Buying eggs probably will not produce quality birds.If your going that route hatchery s sale oe bantam chicks.