Classified Ads - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Classified Ads

Comments

• Any better pics of hat ckl?
  • Best pictures I could get.
  • Click on the pictures they will get larger.
  • I like him. I would like to talk to you sir. Send me a email if possible
  • I sent you my email. But here it is again. : jcooper_33@excite.com
  • I have a few nice b.r cockerels for sale strait from sammy stewart for sale. $50 each can text pic. Will be showing some can deliver just give me a call 205-908-4998
  • Hay every one im Gabe im new to this forrum and would just like to present my self; also does any body know wher i can buy some show quality brownred and goldenduckwing O.E.G birds in Arizona? Please lista the price for some pullets; stags and contacto info. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
  • Sorry for the bad grammer and punctuation i didn't notice until it was posted:-)
  • Hi all, posting here as well as in the related discussion topics...
    I'm looking for a Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten, as well as Chocolate/Khaki pullets & hens, does anyone have any birds available right now? I'd be willing to take a pair if no one wants to sell a pullet or hen by herself.
    Thanks in advance!
  • Ck. With Greg Garison of Atoka OK. on the blue wheatons
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I AM GOING TO GET RID OF A FEW BB RED MALE LINE WHEATEN AND BROWN REDS TO GET READY FOR THE SPRING. NEED TO CLEAR A FEW PENS OUT. PM ME ON HERE THANKS TRACY HILL
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    BB Cockerels male line and female line email for more info toplinepoultry12@gmail.com
  • sold out thanks guys.
  • Female Line: 2 Lemon blue sports cockerels.
  • edited March 2015
    In the event anyone is interested I am going to cut loose a Silver Blue Cockerel and one Silver Blue Cock. Email Twinlakespoultry@Hotmail.com or call Carl 4058786381
  • Carl, I am very interested in the birchen if it's still available
  • Carl, I am very interested in the birchen if it's still available
    Call. I expect them to go very quickly.
  • ArmstrongOEGBArmstrongOEGB Coldwater, Michigan
    Anyone have birds around southern michigan?