2014 Heart of the Ozarks Poultry Show - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

2014 Heart of the Ozarks Poultry Show

I've spoke to a few that are attending, anyone else going to make this show, I'll be there but with only 3-4 birds.

Comments

• What are the dates?
  • Show is Nov. 1st. Entries in by Oct.18th.
  • My bad, entries must be post marked no later than Oct. 18.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I sent in my entry.
  • I'm sending mine today but I may add something to the list and send in another entry in the next day or so.
    looking forward to seeing you there Lee.
  • Well I'm sure looking forward to seeing you there as well Ernie, always enjoy visiting with you whether in person or talking on the phone.
  • I will be there. I don't if I know everyone but I showed there the first 2 years they had the show and then got out of birds due to college. Ned is kind enough to deliver some birds to me from Newcastle. Look forward to seeing everyone! Anyone have any female line blacks or Brown reds?
    This will be my third year to attend and it is one of my favorite shows.
  • I think I will be going
  • I sent my entry in yesterday...very nice show. My birds are just now finishing out.
  • edited October 2014
    I'm looking forward to this weekends show. I live 70 miles straight north of Fayetteville and our forecast is calling for lows in the mid 20's (yikes) on Friday night so those coming into this area might want to pack a coat, you may need it come Saturday morning.
  • Looking forward to seeing everyone and picking up my new birds that Ned is bringing me from Jeff Burkhart and Brad Richardson.
    Anyone else bringing sale birds?
  • edited October 2014
    Jake, You getting some Burkhart Birchens. They should give you a very good start.
  • Good luck to all, have a safe trip.
  • Yes Wayne!
  • What's the show looking like?
  • Great show. Jason and Bama Bantams won Best of breed in show #1, with a BB Red cock bird, Jeff Simmons won Best of breed in show 2, with a BB Red cockerell. I believe a good time was had by all who attended.
  • LeeWaddleLeeWaddle S.W. MO
    edited November 2014
    You're right Ned everyone seemed to have a good time and congrats to all the winners and a good job well done to all the junior entries and winners.