Honor Society Nominations 2014 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Honor Society Nominations 2014

nboonnboon Princeton Texas
edited August 2014 in Somethin' to Crow About
I have seen much on this other than k dogs nomination so I wanted to make one so it will be up before the show
I would like to nominate Bill and Bernice Trammell

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    GREAT CHOICE NBOON
  • I nominate James Cooper
  • I'm for cooper!
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Btt
  • If yall don't mind me asking what is this about?
    IT,S FOR A PERSON THAT HAS BEEN HELPFUL TO OTHERS ON THIS SITE PLUS HELPING THE YOUTH AND HELPING WITH ANYTHING IN THE POULTRY WORLD.JUST A GOOD OLE BOY OR GIRL.
    MY VOTE IS BILL TRAMMELL.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I vote for Bill also!
    I vote for Bill
  • Bill Trammell is a good choice.
  • Bill would be an excellent choice for 2014
  • Thank all of you for the kindness shown to my wife and I but we have no birds now.
    There are so many others so helpful on this site that it would be hard to single out any one person for this honor. I can think of no one more helpful to all than Carl and Wayne as they are always willing to help with answers to some awful tough questions! They also share birds with so many along with expertise in helping them develop them.
    Bill
  • Bill,
    I have traveled extensively, met a great many people, and few that I enjoyed the company of as much as you and Bernice.
    Weather you continue to maintain the birds or not you have been a great deal of help and inspiration to many. I can only hope to be as good a man as you one day. You deserve the nomination, and award more than most.
    I agree
  • Nice statements like you just wrote is the reason why folks like you that are still in the raising and breeding of Old English is why I support you and Wayne and there are others! Thank you for the nice words and we have made some wonderful friends on this site and in the Old English Fancy! I do not know how much attention everyone has been paying to it but Lonnie has been contributing a lot of good information and birds also! Lots of good Old English folks on here!
    Bill