ANYTHING THREAD - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ANYTHING THREAD

I AM SORRY TO TELL EVERYONE IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO GET RID OF THOMAS THE BOT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED OUR ANYTHING THREAD SO WE WILL HAVE TO GO WITH THIS AND AN APOLOGY FROM ME HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL BE TOO UPSET AT ME FOR MAKING THE ERROR.
BILL

Comments

• I was wondering why everything was btt and wondering where it went but accidents happen.
  • How can anyone but the admin. Have the ability to delete posts?
  • The power of grey skull !!! Man you didn't know Bill is a Cookie Monster also ...
  • Surprize, surprize.......
  • There
    ARBA_2014.gif
    303 x 262 - 11K
  • Marvin most of the young guys I bet don't know what the power of grey skull is. Lol! I read that and got to thinking about the crazy mess they call cartoons these days.
  • I see there is more to this forum than meets the eye.
  • There are a lot of things that I don't know and since I don't text at all I sure don't know some of the terms used. I see this all the time and would like to ask what it means? btt? Now maybe I'll know a little more than I did.
  • Power of grey skull is from the Masters of the universe with HE-MAN and Skeletor...popular cartoon when i was a kid.....and btt meant the post is going back to the top of the page so people can see it.
  • Does anyone have big plans for the holiday they want to share on the site?
    I suppose my wife and I will mess around at home with the flock and just enjoy some time off with the whatever happens. When I came home today my wife had cleaned and rearranged the chicks in the brooders and growing pens so that won't be a weekend job to do. That is not much unless you have the amount of chicks hatched that we have here but she did a good job and got it all done like she always does. Nothing like having a good woman to tend the babies and keep them sorted right.
    Whatever you do I hope all is well with your house and if you travel I hope it is a safe trip for you.
    Also this day was set aside for those who gave their life for this country which is appropriate so take time to dwell on the things of the past with our great country!
    Bill
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    WELL AFTER NO RAIN FOR 6 MONTHS TO 2 DAYS IN A ROW WITH FLOODS I PUT 60 CHICKS OUT SUNDAY. AND TODAY IT FLOODED AND THEY GOT WET I LOST 2 SO FAR AND I AM SURE SEVERAL MORE WILL DIE. I PUT THEM IN THE GARAGE FOR THE NIGHT.
  • Glad y'all finally got the rain but sorry about the chicks!
    Bill
    WELL I GOT LUCKY ONLY LOST THE 2 I WOULD OFF NEVER GUESS IT.THEY WERE SOAK AND WET WHEN I GATHERED THEM UP LAST NIGHT.
  • Not as bad Tracy, that is good!
    I RECEIVED A PM FROM BILL FROM MIZZ. HE PM ME ON THE O.E. SITE AND ASKED IF THIS SITE WAS STILL ON THE WEB. I SAID YES MY QUESTION IS DO YOU KNOW ANY ONE ELSE THAT IS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING ON HERE. IF SO PLEASE POST THERE NAME SO WE CAN GET THEM BACK ON.THANKS.
  • Sent info to admin..
  • edited May 2014
    Are the Classified's down or is it just me? I was preparing to post some breeder birds but cannot access the classifieds.
    CARL USE THE THREAD IT,S THE 2ND ONE ON THE 1ST PAGE.
  • Thank You Tracy.
    I will get pics tomorrow. Planning to sell down some breeder birds. Will be selling them the way the pens were set for the breeding season.