All Things Considered - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

All Things Considered

edited April 2014 in User Suggestions
We can't all be heroes. We need someone to sit on the curb and clap when they come by.
MAD-Magazine-Alfred-E-Neuman-Norman-Mingo.jpg
397 x 476 - 18K

Comments

• Excellent DW, I will sit in the background so when they take pictures of the guy clapping it isn't me.
  • There are 2 kinds of people! The first kind of person does it all and the second kind takes the credit for it. Try to get in the first group because the other group is already full.
  • 3 kinds of people.
    People that makes things happen.
    People that watches what happen.
    People that asks what happened.
  • It is said that a person only uses one seventh of their brain capacity in their life time.
    It sure is irritating for us who do to contend with those of you who don't!
  • I have really felt bad for wrongs I have done to men but never once did I feel bad for an act of kindness toward anyone! There should be a lesson in this for us!
    Bill
  • Lost time can't be found. But if you want to know where time went, look in a mirror.
  • edited April 2014
    Here
    ngbbs4dec1e981a38d.jpeg
    310 x 400 - 20K
  • edited April 2014
    Here..
    MAD-Magazine-Alfred-Quote-2-3-2014_52e97636e9f4e2.70299101.jpg
    477 x 478 - 30K
  • Is scrambled eggs, abortion?
  • Is pinching chicks heads off out of the incubator murder ??
  • What? Who? Where?
  • Is pinching chicks heads off out of the incubator murder ??
    No, based on what the reason is it can be very appropriate it's called Culling. Better than letting them take up space and feed a good one could use.
    It is definitely better than sending them to an auction or to some un-suspecting beginner that would have expectations of one thing and get something else at hatch.
    That is how you start to move from the trade day bird guy to some one serious about what he's doing.
  • Yes, first degree murder.
  • ABSOLUTELY!!!
  • PREMEDITATED!!!
  • I fear that someday my past sins will revisit me.
  • No weapon formed against me will prosper, and God will condemn every evil tongue that rises up against me.
  • Like always
  • baileywick , if you know and trust JESUS AS YOU SAVIOUR , the minute you confessed your sin to him , you were FORGIVEN , if you bring them up to him again , he' say what sin ? really if you give him your sin , and you come back with the same sin , you insult your heavenly father , GOD HAS MANY NAMES IAM,YAHWEH , JEHOVAH , EL SHADDAI , BUT THE NAME TO ME IS FATHER ,, JESUS SAID WHEN YOU PRAY SAY OUR FATHER , DADDY , WHICH ART IN HEAVEN , NEVER BRING UP PAST SINS , YOU HEAVENLY FATHER DOESNT ,
  • Well said Raven...I AM covered by the blood of Jesus.
    My post is a quote from the movie The Patriot.
    Benjamin Martin: I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear.
    All things considered, I'm not so sure that Mel Gibson's caractor unlike Job understood the depths of God's love.