Tracy Hill's Wheaten OE - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tracy Hill's Wheaten OE

Comments

• They should fetch a steep price this fall but well worth it!
  • Tracy, I couldn't help but notice the breeder birds I got from your stuff don't have Blue bands and don't hardly match up to the quality I see in the photos on here! Did you sell off your culls that ended up at my house? :-?
    Bill
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    WELL BILL THEY HAD TO GO SOME WHERE NOT REALLY THAT LITTLE MALE YOU GOT I WAS GOING TO KEEP FOR FEMALE BREEDING. BUT THEY WERE NOT MY BLUE BANDED LINE.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Im going to hold out for the CodeBLue Line!....LOL
    THEY MIGHT NOT TURN OUT AS GOOD AS I WANT THEM TO.
  • :)) Well, I will make them like a blue line in time whether they start out that way or not.
    I think I will put a red band on mine and make a red line that you won't want to cross! :-?? Watch out for them! they are in progress! :D
    Bill
  • Ernie you have got a pretty good start on some niceuns!
    Bill
    Bill,I got the CodePink ones!......And yes they are nice birds.

• So you work on your Pink lines while Tracy works on the Blue line and I will work on the Red line and one of these days we will have at least 3 lines we can cross into our white lines to improve them. I am anxiously awaiting the growth of the ones I got from Curtis and Wanda and then I am still working with a Lail and TNT cross venture. I have more projects going on than you can shake a stick at. Some day when y'all have time you can come on by and I will spend a week showing you all the deals I am messing with and after we get through with the Wheatens we will move on to other colors! :-bd
    Bill
  • I feel all alone again! :-??
  • Scratch, I have heard that this is not much future with the code blue line!
  • oooooohhhh! That BLUE line!
    Scratch, I have heard that this is not much future with the code blue line!
    Yes, I think I have already had a couple of families with that codeblue line in them!
  • Everyone who has chickens knows that line! You don't even have to work on it either it will most usually be the best one!
    Bill :((
    this is some good stuff and funny btt.
  • Beautiful birds Tracy! Great type and color.
    THANKS BARRY THESE PICS ARE FROM 2012.MY BIRDS HAVE CHANGED PLENTY OVER THE LAST 3 YRS.
  • You sure have some keepers there.
  • Tracy did you get any good pink lines raised this year?
    Bill
    WILL NOT START UNTIL MARCH OR APRIL.BLUE LINES