Tracy Hill's Wheaten OE - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tracy Hill's Wheaten OE

adminadmin Durant, OK
edited April 2012 in Somethin' to Crow About
Pictures posted for Tracy.
photo 1.PNG
320 x 480 - 333K
photo 2.PNG
320 x 480 - 312K
photo 3.PNG
320 x 480 - 325K
photo 4.PNG
320 x 480 - 322K

Comments

• adminadmin Durant, OK
    Posted for Tracy.
    photo 5.PNG
    320 x 480 - 320K
    photo 6.PNG
    320 x 480 - 318K
    photo 7.PNG
    320 x 480 - 303K
    photo 8.PNG
    320 x 480 - 311K
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    Posted for Tracy.
    photo 9.JPG
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    photo 10.JPG
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    photo 11.PNG
    320 x 480 - 303K
    photo 12.PNG
    320 x 480 - 325K
    photo 13.PNG
    320 x 480 - 329K
  • Thanks, I just put some of the photo's on my site................Tom

http://oldenglishgamebantamclubireland.weebly.com/some-of-tracy-hills-oegb.html
  • Nice looking Wheatens, keep up the good work!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    TOM, THANKS FOR PUTTING MY PICS ON YOUR SITE I PULLED YOUR SITE UP AND CHECKED THE GAMES OUT OVER THERE.WOULD LIKE TO JUDGE OVER THERE.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    If you could get that job Tracy, I want to go and clerk for you.
    YOU MIGHT HAVE TO JUDGE,LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN THERE O.E. THAN OURS.
    I COULD HANDLE IT TO ME THEY LOOK LIKE OLD ENGLISH,MODERN CROSSED.OUR O.E. MIGHT LOOK DIFFERENT TO THEM.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    YOU MIGHT HAVE TO JUDGE,LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN THERE O.E. THAN OURS.
    You might have to reconsider after you read my reply on QUESTION TO EXHIBITORS THREAD.
  • Tracy ur wheatens look nice, like they should be and most of the wheatons I have seen are to dark, almost bb colored
    THANKS JOSH FOR THE NICE COMMENT,I MIGHT TELL YOU THAT WHITE MALE YOU POSTED WAS REALLY NICE.
  • TOM, THANKS FOR PUTTING MY PICS ON YOUR SITE I PULLED YOUR SITE UP AND CHECKED THE GAMES OUT OVER THERE.WOULD LIKE TO JUDGE OVER THERE.
    Sorry could not log on yesterday, you are very welcome and I think your birds look great. The look of the American OEGB's remind me a lot of the Dutch Bantam, link included http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Bantam . I don't think it would be that difficult for you to judge the European style of Old English with all the experience you have. Just convincing the powers that be of that fact, that's another story. If you ever want to put anything on my site either PM me here or email me at oegbcireland@gmail.com

TOM,ANY TIME I COULD HELP YOUR SITE WOULD BE A HONOR TO ME.
  • U saw that white male at crossroads. You pick him either 2nd or 3rd white cock, i know u prob can't remember bc u had alot of birds that day to judge..... If i ever wanted to fool with wheatens ill know where to go...
    THERE WAS PLENTY OF GOOD WHITES THERE PLUS OTHER COLORS. THE LITTLE FEMALE I PICKED WAS A NICE WHITE RES O.E.
  • Tracy those are some fantastic looking birds you have. I am thankful you got them posted on here and now I know how far away from good I really am. I am going to have to get to one of the shows where you have some for me to look at. Super nice birds, but now I don't know if anyone else will post any more pictures. lol
    Thanks Bill
  • TOM,ANY TIME I COULD HELP YOUR SITE WOULD BE A HONOR TO ME.
    Tracy, I have to say the honour is all mine, I'm only keeping OEGB's a couple of years and to have somebody of your class on my site is fantastic, thanks........Tom.
    HAVE BEEN HATCHING WHEATON OUT LIKE POPCORN.
    ,S
  • I have a few wheatens hatched, well realy Curtis and Wanda Davis hatched them. Thanks crwd
    2012-04-26 17.20.21.jpg
    320 x 240 - 61K