WHITE MUFF OLD ENGLISH - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WHITE MUFF OLD ENGLISH

cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
edited February 2014 in Somethin' to Crow About
Does anyone raise them? Has anyone seen them? Post pictures if you can.

Comments

• cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Standard Blue
    c1acee6d_18368_img_0132.jpeg
    640 x 480 - 45K
    8d2b1ec1_18368_img_0127.jpeg
    640 x 480 - 23K
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    I would love to see the White Muff OEGB. It's a recognized variety, right?
  • Last person that I knew of that had them was Lonnie Feltner (Bantam) but I do not think he has them anymore. I had them in the mid 80's and they ain't that pretty. LOL Never forget that day when John Wunderlich showed up at my door with them ugly things and wanted me to help him promote them. I took them but did not stay with them very long.
  • I had a trio of white muffs about 6 years ago and sold them when I cut down from 37 varieties to 5 !!! I got them from a breeder from Ohio .. I think I miss my black tail reds the most though ... Although I'd love to have the muffs back .
  • John Wunderlich tried to give me 2 trios of them also. I told him I didn't have any room for them.LOL
  • Yea James, Poppa John wasn't exactly known for his Old English. He is more remembered for his Dark Cornish and Golden Seabrights. But he was an Old English fancier also. He had some wheatens when I knew him and in his younger days had Red Pyles. Always remembered him saying about the red pyle females," The light ones are for showing but the dark ones are for breeding." I recall a photo of one of his red pyle females in Baldwin Book of Old English and Modern Games.The breast was really dark.
  • He got Duckwings from me a couple of times.
  • Always liked muffs
    TACKY and WRONG !!!
  • I knew him, he live near Hillsboro, Tx and showed at the Italy Bantam show back in the 70's.
    You just can't let it go.
  • Here
    034-4.jpeg
    280 x 211 - 24K
  • Nice muff, let's see a tassel {toppy} since we are doing hennys and muffs, I like all three...
  • Is that a Hoy muff cockofthewalk? Or a Blueberg Muff? He is nice......
    Don't know but I would like a trio.
  • Sent 5 trios to you Scott c.o.d.
    Thanks not a problem.
  • Wow,that was quick, do you have a genie in a bottle cockofthewalk?? LOL.....
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    SCOTT I WISH I HAD OR HAD SOMEONE THAT COULD LOAD YOU UP WITH SOME.
  • Someone had some for sale on one of the sites a while back and they looked very nice.
    Problem is I can't remember who it was. If someone would give me a hint my recall would kick in!
    Bill