Commenting not allowed? - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Commenting not allowed?

scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
edited January 2014 in Madder than a Wet Hen
Does anyone get these at the bottom of threads that everyone else is commenting on? There are 2 or 3 threads that I am unable to comment on that seems to be getting comments from others??????? Anyone else?????

Comments

• What trends are they Scrach ??
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    The two latest posts by Scott
  • Yep, I am seeing the same thing guys. Luckily they are not things I want to comment on. LOL
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I don't want to comment on them either until you tell me I cant comment on them. LOL..
  • thats what comes up for me , although theres nothing worth commenting on
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Why am I not surprised that a Cajun and a Texan have trouble operating their computers. LOL

Watch out there Scott, I may have to flag your post. LOL
    Well that settles it for me. You guys have devastated me and it is doubtful that I will be able to post again. YOU WISH !!
    Flagging a post is just like throwing blood in the ocean.....
  • Its just the wind blowing on the keys. LoL
    For all you nay sayers on the bright side you have three ( 3) interesting threads on Calhoun GA.
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Why am I not surprised that a Cajun and a Texan have trouble operating their computers. LOL

Lol
  • That's right Scott. Your lookin at a man that bought a VCR several years ago and still don't know how to use it so it just turned out to be a very expensive digital clock. LOL. Gadget smart I ain't. Put a welding lead and a torch in my hand and I am a master.
    And let's not forget, a Cajun gourmet chef.
    And...
    Soldier of Fortune, Lover of Beautiful Women and known to take an occasional sip of sherry.
  • Boy that took two looks Scott .!!! LOL
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    IT,S ALL GOOD AS LONG AS IT,S CLEAN.
  • OMG! Kdog, I can't believe your comment on the VCR....I always tell people I am technically challenged and that I finally figured out how to program and use a VCR.....it's too bad they are pretty much obsolete now. I even bought a GPS for my car and it was the one "GPS for Dummies" . I got so frustrated I put it back in the box and in the back of the closet. It was only a year ago when I decided since I was going to the Wyandotte Nationals in Ohio that I better get it back out, dust it off, and force myself to read the "Dummies" instructions and get it working!
    BonnieW