How's the weather - Page 6 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How's the weather

Comments

• Gotta keep in mind Australia is south of the equator. This is their summer. Their winter is in July. LOL
  • Rained all day here with a high of 39, chance of freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. I hate summer but I'm ready.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Live on both continents Kdog. You will be right at home, they have crocodiles, you can make it nice sauce piquant.
  • Hey mate, that don't sound bad. Cooked long and slow. That would give a whole new meaning to the word crocpot. Come to think of it kangaroo and okra gumbo don't sound bad either if you can hold it down. LOL
  • According to the weather men this winter is supposed to go down in the history books as one of the worst in 20 years! We are in for another week of signal digits and below.
    This a.m. is -4 already.
    BonnieW
  • MORE SNOW YESTERDAY MORE ICE OVER NIGHT.It started raining about 9:00 last evening and by 10 it was freezing its nasty out there this morrnin.
    Bill
  • Snow has just started to come down this morning ...
  • Snow has just started to come down this morning ...
    Who said the balmy south?
    GET A ROPE
    Bill

• 12 above now, suppose to be a slow warming trend starting today and get up to the mid to upper 50's by the weekend, upper 50's sound like a heat wave.
  • We at least missed this round of ice. I am certainly glad for that too. From here it is supposed to get better and I am ready!
    Bill
  • Nice to look at but y'all can have it back Bill
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
  • That ain't nothin Marvin, now get on out there and feed them chickens!
    Bill
  • Isn't that what a wife is for
  • No help today folks ...
    image.jpg
    480 x 640 - 99K
    image.jpg
    515 x 646 - 105K
  • There calling for Ten to twelve inches tomorrow .. Not cool !!
  • I just hope the ice stays below me Pure Atlanta might get up to an inch of Ice ,,,
  • Marvin

Them birds will feel right at home when they get up this holler.LOL
    Bill
  • I hear ya Bill
  • Marvin looks like your wife and sons face is froze.
  • Man in don't know why it looks like that ,, I edited the picture and made them closer that might have caused that ...