How's the weather - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How's the weather

Comments

• cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Now what are you drinking?
  • Lonnie, are you hiding out in the back half of my house? I swear a person could stay there 6 months before I found them. A teen age boy once made it 3 months before I asked if he was moving in, only to find he had not left except to attend school.
  • I drove 100 miles in snow today to work and back.white knuckle driving.got back early in and out in and out watering and feeding .lots of fun
  • Snowing again in McAlester!
    Bill
  • Keep that snow up there
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    edited February 2014
    We have about a foot of snow since thursday morning...and its now over yet..unusual for around here...
  • We have about a foot of snow since thursday morning...and its now over yet..unusual for around here...</blockquote
    Your not kidding about that being a lot of snow for the Willamette valley.I have a friend that lives in Brownsville I guess I better call him and see if he can get out his door.LOL
    Bill
    We have about 15 inches of snow on the ground and now some freezing rain coming down..Its suppose to gradually warm up though.....I hear my birds calling for me..LOL
    better get them watered and fed
  • edited February 2014
    THANKFULLY IT IS THAWING HERE And I HOPE IT GETS AFTER IT. I AM READY TO SEE SOMETHING BESIDES WHITE!
    BILL
  • Im looking forward to things turning back to a normal temperature, just don't know that I'm ready to mow every week yet. I have rye and fescue in the back where the birds are and I think that stuff grows under the snow. I have had to mow a few times this winter after things melt off out around the pens, then move the birds on fresh ground to keep the ground clean for them.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    edited February 2014
    Dreary day. Below freezing with chances of sleet and ice later this afternoon. I know my birds are tired of this junk.
    Weather is gradually warming up things are thawing...Schools still closed today.
  • Expecting snow, sleet and ice Tuesday, Wednesday, and part of Thursday here in S.C. I can't wait for Spring!
  • I will believe it when I see it but they are calling for 70 degrees here o the next Lord's day!
    Bill
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    SNOWING IN AMARILLO IN THE 20,S.
  • Tracy you live in amarillo Alaska?
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ITS LIKE THE WINDY CITY CHICAGO AND ALASKA BOTH LONNIE.
    The weather SUCKS !!!!!!
    It was 81 degrees in Adelaide Australia when I checked this afternoon. A move might be in order.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Along with that nice weather they have man eating sharks, deadly brown snakes, and saltwater crocodiles. Lol sounds wonderful!