How's the weather - Page 4 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How's the weather

Comments

• Back to about 83 today in central Florida. This is the winter weather I can deal with
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    I have been in central Florida in January when they had freeze warning and put smudge pots and heaters in the groves. The humidity made it cold as the devil.
  • Its been that cold the last 3-4 weeks the strawberry farmers have a hard time with it as well as citrus
  • edited February 2014
    Hopefully the real cold stuff is behind us here and the holidays are over so I need to get back to that overtime and those weekly paychecks of 4 figures. That is how it is when you get old and close to retirement. Got to hit it hard because retirement check is based on career earnings at Deere. Seems it should be the other way. The older you get the easier you ought to have it.
  • Got maybe 2 in. of snow today, I think there was more up to the north. Blame it on the groundhog.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    3 IN OF SNOW LAST NIGHT 30 TODAY 15 FOR THE HIGH THE NEXT 2 DAYS.
  • That's what the high is suppose to be for us here in the Ozarks the next couple of days. Waiting for spring.
    Where in the Ozarks?
  • Somewhere near oklhomo
    Spell check Ozee.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THAT,S IT.
  • South of Joplin.
    You been to Seneca and seen the Spook Light?
  • I'm 12 miles from Seneca, been to where the spook light is but never seen it.
  • Find out what cockofthewalks smoking and you will see that spook light
    Me and an old girl went out there several years ago and I believe Jack Daniels went with us. After a few hours old Jack played out and I turned a bottle up and looked through the neck right through the bottom and to my amazement I saw the SENECA SPOOK LIGHT.
  • You could very well be the only person to see it. There are some youtube videos of the spook light.
  • Did you screw the cap back on .you could send the bottle to bantaman so he can see the spook light.
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    Here in Albany Oregon we are having snow its coming down hard and we are suppose to have more through tomorrow temps in the teens at night...I haven't gotten my breeding pens set up yet got some pullets laying so need to get with it.Building a couple pens i need to finish
  • Constant 75' let me look outside.....snow every where!!!!