How's the weather - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How's the weather

Comments

• Dang bud, hate you had all this trouble with him but as nice as he is I sure am glad you're getting him back.
  • I guess I got lucky I owe my post master meny thanks for making them do a turn around delivery and getting my bird back ... At the post office this morning they were three boxes of birds one had baby's in it and about all them were dead the another box of birds weren't in good shape the post office was trying to water them .. This guy though was just as game as when I put him in the box ...
    image.jpg
    1477 x 1334 - 584K
  • His new nick name is Homeboy
  • Only thing is he's leaving back out Monday are Tuesday to Oklahoma
  • Ron you getting a tuff one .. He was more worried about being frisky than drinking are eating ;)
  • edited January 2014
    After a few long months of dryness in Northern California, it's finally here "Rain" and it brought us lightening. We desperately needed the rain and it's never been like this without rain for this long. We'll see how long this will keep up in the next couple of days. Hope y'all stay warm and cozy in the Mid East and be safe from the cold freezing weather you guys are having. God bless

Chai
  • Finally! catching a break on the temp here in the Northeast! We will be seeing 20's and up into the low 30's next 10 days or so and temps in the teens at night. So sad about those baby birds. I would have been sick over it!
    BonnieW
    Afton,NY
  • Kdog
    I would do the same to keep my baby chicks alive. I remember last year a girl in my area who raises some of the best silkies around, Top Hat line, which I have no idea about...lost her power and lost all but one chick. She put it inside her shirt next to her and kept it there for hours til she got power back! We do what we have to is right!....
    BonnieW
  • Marvin!
    Beautiful bird! and tough!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    30,S TO 40,S ALL WEEK.
  • Dang, that dad gum ground hog seen his shadow yesterday, oh well six more weeks of winter.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    GOING TO BE A COLD WEEK IT SNOWED ABOUT A 1/2 IN LAST NITE,
  • No snow here yet, it is 26*, we are supposed to get snow today...
  • We got 6 inches of snow yesterday and they are calling for 2 more feet on Tuesday here in Illinois gotta keep the shovel in hand to keep all my pens from getting buried.
  • Wow Handy, I hope you stay safe in all that mess!
    It has just began to fall here. at 9:00 but is supposed to come all day.
    Be safe!
    Bill
  • Wintry mix here in North Texas, temps are just below freezing now but supposed to drop all day.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Woke up this morning with rain sleet mix, and then around 8:00 am it started snowing. Now we sit here with about 2" of white stuff on the ground and it is still dropping.??? Wasn't able to go to church this morning but was able to watch LifeChurch on the internet. "technology"
  • I was hoping you would keep it down there with you Ernie, snowing here now.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Stay warm Lee. That's what I am trying to do. Lol
  • Do me a favor y'all keep that white stuff out there Atlanta just couldn't handle another set back !!!