Wheaten Old English - Page 7 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Wheaten Old English

Comments

• Those are really nice Louis. The feathering on the cock bird is fantastic!
    Bill
  • So Louis, how many varieties you got now? Sounds like yer wife had a change of heart. THe last time we spoke on the phone it sounded like she didn't want you having too many different kinds. LOL
  • These 2 were 1st and 2nd in 2new southern shows.I'm working on a pretty good male line now.
    Photo090.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 259K
    Photo073_002.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 254K
  • These 22erep
  • These 2 were 1st and 2nd in 2new southern shows
  • Kjundog I still have the same lines. She has some Sebrites from Ken and David and she is just involved as I am.
  • That really is good
  • Tracy do you think I should breed this one or send it on the chicken express?
    2012-06-05 18.02.04.jpg
    320 x 240 - 62K
    2012-08-31 11.59.23.jpg
    320 x 240 - 72K
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BREED THEM BOTH.
  • Curtis and Wanda lost the golden bbred becuase he was allergic to the tylan or he was over shot. They said he was given 1/4 cc but he has passed onto oe heaven amd they are morning their losd.
    IS THAT IS WHY HE IS UPSIDE DOWN.
  • What is that second bird? Never seen one colored like it.
  • Yes he is prepared for his journey since he was a bbred throw back
    I REALLY HATE THEY LOST HIM I KNOW THEY REALLY LIKED HIM.HE WAS A NICE BIRD.
  • Is that common? What do you mean throwback?
  • No it is not common, however this line of bbreds will throw a golden bbred periodically.
  • Curtis and Wanda lost the golden bbred becuase he was allergic to the tylan or he was over shot. They said he was given 1/4 cc but he has passed onto oe heaven amd they are morning their losd.
    One sick individual here in McAlester, Ok. That has got to be horrible for them! I fell in love with that bird when I saw him. There will be no replacing him, that bird couldn't be replaced!
    Bill
  • I have one k this year that should be just like him, but time will tell. For his age he looks to be a good one.
    2012-08-31 11.58.57.jpg
    320 x 240 - 66K
  • Randy,
    did someone use some durch with that line at one time? They may be carrying cream which will breed true and produce a "golden" color very nice and even like that. I am sure there are other ways to get cream in the oe but that is the breed I know carries it and some have used dutch with oe in the past.
  • Randy, You know full well that bird is a cull and he belongs at my house!LOL
    Now the next time the chicken express rolls through here stop on off and let him out! LOL