Wheaten Old English - Page 53 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Wheaten Old English

Comments

• They look good man ive got wheatons and blue wheatons my self i just bought21 more from a guy that got his from tanner im gonna give them a week or so to get use to my place and then im gonna cull through them i think for the most part they look pretty good
  • Thanks actionjackson I am working on some blue wheatens myself my uncle gave me a blue wheaten sport that is out of Steve Ledford line.
  • If im not mistaken i think tanners birds are out of steve ledfords i already had a few that was suppost to be his line not 100 percent sure if they are but im happy with them
  • action jackson, You are correct when you say Jerry got his birds from Steve but to be truthfull those Blue Wheatens belong to miss Joyce when you talk to her. LOL
  • Women must be attracted to the blue wheatons they are m6 wifes favorite! Now all i got to do is get her to show a little bit and ill have it made
  • edited April 2015
    My wife just likes the chicks oh and white silkies, she does not care to show them just likes having them for pets.
  • My wife thinks the silkies are ugly weird aint it
  • That's why there's 50 flavors of ice cream.
  • She liked wyandottes so we got a trio of blacks she fell in love with them until the cock hit her then she said lets get something a little smaller lol
  • The Wyandotte bantam is truly the most all purpose breed. Great lil show birds, beauty, plump enough to eat, great layers and good setters and mothers. As hardy as they are, they are a good choice for the beginner.
  • Kjundog i liked them alot but you know what they say if momma aint happy nobodys happy
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    GARUSS I LIKE THAT WHEATEN COCK BIRD FOR FEMALES.
  • Thanks Tracy, he is the male I get some of my best females out of.
  • 1 that might make the cut.
    image.jpg
    2156 x 2277 - 1013K
    image.jpg
    2069 x 2175 - 929K
    image.jpg
    2124 x 2054 - 859K
  • Nice cockerel Pnsfarms....
  • You can send him over here to northwest oklahoma
  • a few females around 10 weeks old
    SDC11651.JPG
    1920 x 1440 - 885K
  • Looking good kcbantam.......
  • thanks fowlplay
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THEY LOOK NICE KEN YOUR BIRDS ARE AROUND THE SAME AGE AS MINE.