Wheaten Old English - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Wheaten Old English

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BILL, DONT LET CURTIS AND WANDA FULL YOU THEY HAVE SOME NICE BIRDS THERE SELF THEY ARE GOING TO BE A FORCE.
  • I know they are super nice folks an it was a pleasure to have them at our house. Randy said they had nice birds and the way that girl picks birds she will do very well i am sure. I don't know about Curtis though. lol :-))
  • How many did jburk raise?
    2012-06-05 18.01.51.jpg
    320 x 240 - 63K
    2012-06-05 19.06.02.jpg
    320 x 240 - 40K
  • bill . im getting there. lol
  • I credit it beginners luck and good friends.
  • heres some of mine
    133.JPG
    367 x 275 - 182K
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    I visited Curtis and Wanda's place and they have several nice birds, good facilities and are very good caretakers. I'm with you Tracy they will be tough to beat. Thanks for the delicious tomatoes Wanda.
  • thanks scott.
    CURTIS AND WANDA HAS A WHEATON HEN THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD IN MY CHICKEN YARD.
  • He and wanda has a couple of birds i would like to have
  • Randy
    Is this the bird I have now?
  • boy i really like those 2 males of roosters. great color on those males. nice!
  • Yes bill you have some great ones
  • Well I like them and I appreciate you guys helping me out. Tell them I said hello.
    Bill
  • http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg553/kiddsbantams/Wheaten/P1100899-1.jpg
    How about this for a wheaten? I'm working on qualifying the Serama to the OEGB Wheaten standard in 2016... Wind is blowing his hackle feathers forward.
  • Really Bill, you don't think It is possible?
  • Its possible but this is an OE forum.. lets stick to that please.
  • heres mine
    june172012 075.jpg
    2560 x 1920 - 2M
    WELCOME TO THE SITE CM.