The Old English Game Bantam Society was built on the novel idea of free memberships to ensure the widest possible dissemination of information concerning OEGB. We welcome poultry enthusiasts to become members to partake in our active discussions and enjoy the promotions.
~Treat each other the way you would like to be treated as flame wars will not be tolerated.~
If you would like this message to disappear, please log-in or create an account.
  • I was talking to Bob a few days ago, telling him about being impressed with shows in Atoka. He told me that if they were able to get a National there in the near future, would for sure try to be there. But he also told me that during some recent blood work, the Dr told him there were some concerning "markers". I hope everyone can give an extra prayer for a good outcome when he has his regular check-up on December 5.
  • kjundogkjundog
    Send kjundog a MessagePosts: 3,205Member, Ambassador
    Will keep him in my prayers.
  • tracytracy
    Send tracy a MessagePosts: 6,415Member, Ambassador, Forum Supporter, 2013 IHS Inductee
    PRAYERS FOR BOB.
    Forum Supporter
  • I'll say some prayers for Bob. I would love to see him and the K&D crew in Atoka at the 2015 Nationals.
  • Nationals /2015 in Atoka sounds good to me.
  • Sure prayin for Bob. He is such a good man. He played a big part in getting my brother and I started in the birds and showing. Hope everything goes smoothly at his checkup.
  • tracytracy
    Send tracy a MessagePosts: 6,415Member, Ambassador, Forum Supporter, 2013 IHS Inductee
    WHICH ATOKA SHOW IS BIDDING THE BONANZA.
    Forum Supporter

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

US Poultry Events

Most Popular This Week

Top Posters
    All time This Week