Florida Sunshine Classic - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Florida Sunshine Classic

It Time again to start making plans to attend the Florida Sunshine Classic in Lake City , Florida. Our show dates are Jan 11th and 12th. This will be an ABA/APA double points Show. The judges are Dewayne and Melody Jonas, Jeff Hallbackand Jamie Carson for the open show and Tom Carey will be judging the Youth Show. We are now sanctioned with the ABA / APA Youth Program and will be holding a sanctioned Showmanship show. We have acquired numerous poultry related Items to be given as awards and also some that will be auctioned off with proceeds going towards future shows. Also we will be having a Breeders Auction that will be open to The Youth Only we have several Breeder Trios and Pairs donated. We are still accepting donations of breeder birds and poultry related items for the auction. We are proud to that Cackle Hatchery has come on board and will be sponsoring our Youth Show and Central States Enterprises will be sponsoring our Open Show. Contact info for the show Danny or Norma Padgett ( Show Secretary ) Npadgett@windstream.net or (386) 496-2561 or Randal Hodges, Hodgesbf72@yahoo.com (904) 562-9087. We will be setting up on Saturday January the 4th any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• I'll be there to visit but not to show. How does the auction work? Youth only can you give some details. Thanks!
  • All youth participants in show or Showmanship will be given a free ticket, all other youth in attendence will be allowed to purchase tickets and the participants will be allowed to purchase extra chances. Our intentions are that these birds be for the youth to start or advance their projects.
  • The silent auction for the poultry supplies is open to anyone purchase as many tickets as you wish
  • Anyone who would like a show catalog please let me Know I will have some at Knoxville and Pensacola.
  • ill need one
  • T4 I got ya
  • Anyone going to be bringing and nice lemon blues to sell?
  • IDK we are one of the only Shows on the east coast during January Maybe ones wanting to get a jump on the points will come and play.
  • Hopefully so Randall I didn't go last year but the year before there were a lot of nice birds there. I can't wait in
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    WHO IS JUDGING AND WHEN IS IT.
  • Jan 11,12 not sure on judge I'm sure Randall knows
  • January 11th- 12th Double points show judges are Jeff Halbach, James Carson , Dwayne & Melody Jonas with Tom Carey judging Juniors
  • Randal what is the call in deadline?
  • IDK we are one of the only Shows on the east coast during January Maybe ones wanting to get a jump on the points will come and play.
    There is one other on the east coast in January. Anderson has its All Breed Winter show. Jan 25, 2014.

• Looking forward to the Lake City show. One of my favorite shows to attend. Good Folks and Good Food. What more could you ask for.
  • Poultry Congress in Springfeild Mass Jan 18th and 19th
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    edited December 2013
    RANDAL I WILL BE JUDGING AT MASS. 2014,2016 AND 2020. I TOLD BRYAN KNOX I HOPE I AM STILL ALIVE BY THEN.LOL.
  • Randall
    Get those birds together and try to get your points going for the year.
  • I will try and have them ready